Photo Credit: Madame Noire
As the FAB lady amongst your circle of friends and family it is always nice to keep new and fresh ideas of ways to connect with love ones including your boo! Check out these 15 to spice up your fall evenings and weekends:
- Favorite Things Party: Ask each guest to bring their favorite thing ($6 or less) for each person, and then each of you fill up goodies bags with each other’s favorite things after you share why you selected yours. This is for a smaller, more intimate event. Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/8cg93z3
- Adult Sleepover: Watch chick flicks and use fall inspired colors to do nails for one another ie. golds, deep purples, oranges, reds, yellows. Also, share hair tips and tricks with one another, and experiment with different styles on each other
- Craft Night: Gather cute ideas off of Pinterest for inspiration such as creating your own scarfs or from a big book of crafts
- Bartending Class: Sign up for a local class and perfect your skills. Then host a Girl’s Night In ‘Happy Hour’ event where you try your skills out together. Each person can bring an appetizer to add to your food menu.
- Pinterest Party: Pick a few items from boards and make them, book flights to locations you want to visit, go buy similar clothes and accessories based on your pin inspirations.
More Great Girl’s Night Ideas: http://tinyurl.com/8jk6547
6. Baking Night: It’s fall, get together for apple cider and make your favorite baked goods!—-50 Fabulous Fall Treats: http://tinyurl.com/9rpodq9
7. Game Night: Make It a football theme or casino theme and play your favorite board games for the night. Make game day food to go with this event.
8. Family Photo Day: Set up a professional photo shoot or DIY for your entire family and afterwards go out to dinner or grab dessert. Use the pictures to send out for Christmas cards in December.
9. Appreciation Day: Host an appreciation day for each member in your household by dedicating one day to them where you decorate the house, cook their favorite foods, and do chores for them
10. Restaurant Remix Night: Instead of going out to eat make some of your favorite items from restaurants at home such as Red Lobster’s cheddar bay biscuits. Find recipes online. EX: Budgetsavvydiva.com has a whole list of “copycat” recipes that are cheaper and delicious to try!
11. Fall Date: Visit an orchard nearby and do apple picking, corn maze, fall foods, and hay ride
12. Bed & Breakfast: Either do a mini get away to one or do one right at home. Find nice deals on WWW.LIVINGSOCIAL.COM
13. Movie Tavern: Check out one of these spots across the USA which include dinner and a movie in one spot for a new spin on the classic movie date
14. Storybook Time: Create a virtual storybook of how you and your honey met and your love story, and then send it to them virtually or get it printed for a small fee in paperback or hard cover. Idea From: http://tinyurl.com/9l86z9u
15. Volunteer Together: This would be great especially around Thanksgiving to give thanks. Pick an organization you both would like to support.
Great Website for Date Night Ideas: www.thedatingdivas.com
Interested in celebrating major events in COLOR, check out this other new website I discovered: http://www.celebrateincolor.com/