Love is more than a four letter word. Loving yourself really means giving your body everything it needs to function at its healthiest and best level! Are you giving your mind, body, and soul what it needs to thrive? Please note that almost all of these require self-care! Self-care is the act of putting yourself first and taking care of yourself.
How can we get to a place where we absolutely, positively, love ourselves from HEAD TO TOE?
When we fall in love with ourselves, the world opens, the universe notices, and our life begins to unfold before our eyes: wonderfully, fearfully, and beautifully. [Tweet This!]
Try these tried, tested, and true methods I’ve either tried or heard testimonies about before. It is not a guarantee but it is sure worth the try.
1. Mirror, Mirror On the Wall-Stare into that mirror (work your way up to it unclothed) and tell your beautiful self how fabulous you and your body are. Do daily or weekly for best results
2. Clean Up, Clean Up– De-clutter the space around you at home and work. The physical cleanliness will make way for mental clearness which will give you room to think positive thoughts about yourself!
3. Dress to Impress– To impress yourself! When you look good, you feel good. Figure out your body type, get fitted for bras, and try body shapers for a new refined and defined look and then work it! This is a quick solution to tricking the mind into believing you’re where you want to be before you are. The key is to “fake it till you make it. Tomorrow dress nicer than usual, and see how folks react to you.
4. Move It– Pull out a workout DVD or look on Youtube for a quick 10-15 minute workout. Do it every day for one week and notice a difference in how you feel! You will fall in love with your ability to commit to something you haven’t done in a while.
5. Soap for Hope– Relax and pamper yourself. Make bath time a regular occurrence…Iyanla Vanzant has some great tips and tools for these to help you get quiet with yourself, reflect, relax, and repurpose yourself for a new day!
6. Toxins Be Gone!- Go on a cleanse or detox for 3-4 weeks to let go of all the excess fat and baggage weighing your body down. You will feel amazing afterwards. This worked, and I lost 5 pounds in the first week! This could motivate you to keep going and reach a new health goal.
7. Let Your Hair Down- Commit to learning about and taking care of your natural hair. If you haven’t already, I promise you that starting a healthy hair journey will be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. It will have a domino effect that will eventually cause you to consider making other minor or major changes in your life.
By selecting any of these or even a combination of these you will instantly boost your confidence and aura!
Which one(s) have you or will you try?
If you want to stay motivated, uplifted, and empowered or if you are ready to ELEVATE your life:
1.Get my FREE Confidence E-Book here. Learn five techniques to upgrade your mindset, lifestyle, and improve your confidence.
2. Take the Confidence Type Quiz here to discover what type of woman you are. There are three main types, but one you should be operating from most of the time to live a regal, confident, and empowered life.
3.Get your copy of The Ultimate Self-Love Journal here for a 31 day journey to falling in love with yourself and your life again. Includes: daily journaling prompts to help you gain clarity, confidence and courage + weekly e-mails from me to hold you accountable for committing to your self-love journey. It is an immediate download.
4. Get a customized confidence blueprint here that details how you can change your thoughts and implement new actions to believe in yourself more, upgrade your confidence, and enjoy being in the skin you are in more!