If you’ve read my post, The Secret to Building Confidence that Most Women Overlook, then you will know that the secret is to accept, embrace, and work your feminine powers more.
Recognize that being feminine is not only a woman’s outer appearance! It has been said time and time again on this site, that confidence comes from within not the media, material things, or men [Tweet This!]. Femininity is no different. There are however, several ways to build femininity from within, and several ways to show it on the outside, too.
- Learn about the female body and then explore and embrace your own
- See a counselor or therapist to help you heal and reveal your emotions in a controlled environment
- Be more open and receptive to all things especially love and sex
- Switch gears once you leave work – put on your regal woman hat when you are in the presence of a man or alone. Leave your masculine—thinker and doer attitude at work
- Eat foods that allow your body especially your female parts to function well
- Embrace nature and natural things more (ie. trees, water, raw foods, your natural hair)
- Get a makeover on the inside!
- Learn and understand men in general (which in turn help you become a better woman and understand how to navigate dating, men, and relationships better)
- Consistently schedule and attend doctor’s visits to ensure good health on the inside in every area especially the OB/GYN, blood work, and annual mammograms.
- Purchase or start wearing dresses, skirts, nail polish, jewelry, heels, or anything else that makes you feel like a natural woman!
- Follow regal women online and/or Create a Pinterest board full of feminine inspiration
- Groom yourself regularly (including shaving, hair regimens, salon visits, consistent trimmings, etc)
- Create connections and join organizations that have like-minded women in them
- Find signatures that make you stand out as a woman: signature hairstyle, make up, fragrance, color you always wear, etc.
- Consult a stylist, personal shopper, or fashionable friend about getting a make-over
- Mind your manners (speaking, walking, talking, sitting) Learn proper etiquette!
- Smile more (practice in the mirror) and flirt more
- Exercise more especially to help you feel better and get you moving in ways you may have never though you could. One of my favorite resources: Tiffany Rothe Workouts via Youtube which are both challenging yet feminine.
Of course, you could argue that a few of these items appear to be stereotyping women or placing women into gender roles. However, tapping into your feminine is automatically connected to what women are naturally good at being and doing not because a man says so, but because nature has declared it. A skirt is feminine anyway you put it.
Even if you put it on you will feel totally different and get totally different reactions once you leave home versus when you wear pants. Yes, this excites men to see you in a skirt. But, what you are really doing is sending the universe a message that you have embraced your femininity and have accepted a whole new way of being in the world.
Regal Resource: Karl and Kenya K Stevens on The Monique Show discussing Gender Harmony (Start at 4:22 )
:::HOME STUDY COURSE::::Are you ready to finally come into your own and build your confidence up so that it leaves you glowing on the outside? Sign Up for a special e-mail list to be the first to hear about my second homes study course, called, Give Me That Glow, for women interested in building their confidence, coming into their own, and working it from the inside out until they get that” GLOW” that no one will be able to resist.
I want to hear from you:
- Which femininity tips resonate with you the most?
- Have you tried any of these already? What was the outcome?
- Suggest a tip that has worked for you that I didn’t mention