For years you’ve lived your life starring through the front window like a stranger in your own life. Everyone around you seems to be moving fast forward living their best life while things are just not coming together for you. Leaving you stuck wondering when your breakthrough will decide to show up.
If it could just show up today or tomorrow or sometime next week, it’d save you from wallowing in self-doubt… and committing the ultimate sin of self-destruction against yourself…Life would be so much easier if your breakthrough just showed up!
People that know you think you have it all together because you’re a firm believer of the staying “Don’t let them see you sweat.” And you don’t… You keep it all in, masking it to pacify the negative comments that just might swing your way if you let your issued filled baggage hang all out. It’s even gotten to the point where you’ve become your biggest critic. Criticizing everything decision that you’ve made up until now…
Emotionally you’re drained due to exerting all your energy on all the ifs… would’ve… could’ve… and should’ve…
Girl STOP with the “Pity Party” and get it together! If you don’t you’d be digging yourself an early grave with all the stress and negativity that you that you’re putting yourself through. You should be standing on the sideline being your biggest cheerleader rather than over criticizing every move you make. How do you expect a breakthrough to come knocking at your door when you’re doing nothing to prepare yourself for its arrival?
I know exactly how you feel because I’ve been there before too. It wasn’t until I started thinking differently that things started to take off in my life. It can happen for you to with the right tools.
Here are 5 things that helped me get my butt into gear:
- Draw from the past. Remember a time that you faced a challenge and doubt decided to show up. You didn’t back down, you tackled the challenge head on and accomplished what first appeared as defeat.
- Get comfortable. Change is going to be uncomfortable because it’s something that you’re not used to. So get comfortable with being uncomfortable for a little while.
- Be the change that you want. Change comes from within. Change your way of thinking… your attitude… your mind…
- Believe in yourself. Discover the essence of who you are. Block out the external and focus on the internal.
- Meditate. Sometimes you just have to get quiet. As you begin to make positive changes in your life tests will show up when you least expect them and attempt to force you back to that dark place. It is then that you must find your quiet place and recite a mantra to help keep you focused.
These things coupled together will most definitely help you get out of that self-doubt funk and start you on your road to the breakthrough that you desire.
Regal Resource: If you’re not sure how to meditate and find your quiet place check out Deepak Chopra’s 21-Day Meditation Challenge that starts August 5th.
I Want to Hear From You:
- Have you ever tried meditation?
- What techniques do you use to help you in these situations?
- What do you think holds you back from moving forward?